The welfare office was opened to assist the public with queries regarding social welfare payments and entitlements.
We provide a comprehensive confidential non judgmental and free service.
We provide information and advocacy services to:
- Individual unemployed people
- People in receipt of Social Welfare payments
- Individuals, organisations and groups working with people facing social exclusion
As part of our service we provide:
- Information supports by telephone and e-mail
- Direct advocacy services for individuals when dealing with the Department of Social Protection
- Assistance in preparing Social Welfare Appeals
- Referrals to other organisations and groups
- Assistance in filling out official forms
Our service is:
- Free - there is no charge or cost involved in using our Information and Advocacy Services
- Confidential – we treat your personal information in the strictest confidence and will not disclose any personal information to any individual or organisation without your express permission and approval
- Impartial – we treat all people and groups equally and equitably
The resource centre is a non sectarian, non racist, non party political organisation which promotes equality of opportunity within society.
Contact Us at:
- 30 Clanbrassil Street, Dundalk
- Tel: (042) 9338820 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org